As the saying goes, “When life gives you lemons…”. You know the gist. In this lemonade making bonanza, the Ministry of Finance has been very kind as to allocate a much appreciated RM30 as part of the e-Tunai Rakyat initiative. Claiming the e-Tunai Rakyat could not be any easier; simply log in to an eWallet account of choice and select “Claim”!
As of today, as many as 6 MILLION Malaysians have successfully claimed their e-Tunai Rakyat with an accumulative total of RM180 Million having been distributed to said claimants.
The e-Tunai Rakyat claim can be made from three selected e-wallet players. But still, that may be one too many. Selection of eWallet use has always been relatively straightforward, with users rotating between participating wallets and which benefits stood out to them the most - between cashbacks and loyalty points.
With everything ranging from ongoing cashbacks at various participating merchant chains to prizes from specific campaigns, Touch ‘n Go eWallet could be the missing link between you and enjoying an absolutely seamless lifestyle!
Currently ongoing for Touch ‘n Go eWallet is the Big 2 Million Weekly Draw.
To touch briefly, the “Big 2M Weekly Draw” is - as the name suggests - a weekly lucky draw contest that began on the 15th of January 2020 and will run until the 10th of March 2020. Here’s how you can earn your entries and be in the running for the 71 prizes every week!
- First and foremost is to claim their e-Tunai Rakyat with Touch ‘n Go eWallet, and users can then earn entries to the contest.
- Essentially, users get 1x entry per transaction during the campaign period, and 2x entries per transaction as a successful ‘e-Tunai Rakyat’ claimant.
- Additionally, if users have added their TNG card to their Touch ‘n Go eWallet, and if they are an RFID user, they will get additional 2x entries.
- For users who added or saved their debit card in their Touch ‘n Go eWallet before or during the campaign period, they will earn 50 entries (one-off).
- The contest entails prizes that include Proton x70’s, Yamaha Ego Solariz’s, Huawei P30 Pro’s and Vivo V15’s.
For those of you worried that ineligibility to claim the e-Tunai Rakyat might impede your inclusion, fret not! The Big 2 Million Weekly Draw is open to EACH and EVERY Malaysian! The Touch ‘n Go eWallet brand has always been built in foundations of rewarding its users. This could not be more true as it echoes in the testimony of the first week’s big winner, Ong Pei Yin, who had this to say;-
“I have been using Touch ‘n Go eWallet on a daily basis. When the winners were first announced and I received the call from TNG Digital Sdn Bhd, it was so surreal that I had to double check my name on the website! When the shock was over, I became really excited to win a brand-new car. I would encourage my friends and family, as well as my fellow Malaysians to keep trying and to participate in the Big 2 Million Weekly Draw campaign.”
Like our first winner Pei Yin, you too can make use of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet on a daily basis (ps: it's even easier than you think)! We’re showing you how and where you can earn your entries for the Big 2 Million Weekly Draw.
Big Names, Big Gains
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet has established their presence everywhere. At the moment, the leading e-wallet app in Malaysia has over 135,000 merchant acceptance points. Just name the retailers, no matter how big or small, Touch ‘n Go eWallet probably has the stores enabled for a seamless payment. The list of merchants are consistently growing - from F&B outlets or chain restaurants like 4 Fingers, KFC; to hypermarkets like KK Mart and 99 Speedmart; entertainment-based outlets like TGV Cinemas; to services, retail shops and so on - Touch ‘n Go eWallet is making its presence know. Not forgetting, they also have online retailers like Lazada and Taobao!
Down to the Grassroots
- More and more merchants have begun the integration into enabling cashless payments. Keep a keen eye out at your favourite wet markets, pasar malam’s and even pasar tani’s. We’re pretty much everywhere, regardless of whether it's street traders, or even small vendors and hawkers. Bonus - checkout SS2 market in Petaling Jaya, it’s bustling with Touch’ n Go eWallet accepted as payment method everywhere.
- Did you know that other than credit/debit card and online banking, Touch ‘n Go eWallet is the only e-wallet service that allows you to reload via the purchase of soft PINS? Users can buy reload PINs at selected merchants like KK Super Mart, 7-Eleven, Watsons, Giant, Tesco, MYDIN, Caring Pharmacy, and selected petrol stations.
- It is ALL about mobility. Everything from street parking to toll payments, look no further than the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Add up to 3 physical Touch ‘n Go cards, to your Touch ‘n Go eWallet to activate the PayDirect feature. Users can tap their card as usual at the readers of the toll plazas, but the toll fees will be deducted from the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- Utilise an electronic payment system linked to the Touch ‘n Go eWallet through a sticker on the vehicle that is currently supported by 25 highways - the RFID.
- Be done with coin juggling messes and settle your street parking with the same payment method - Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
In this constantly face paced world of evolution, it is imperative to stay ahead. Thanks to the efforts of Touch ‘n Go eWallet, Malaysians are now one step closer to attaining the highly sought-after status of being a “Cashless Nation”. So this 2020, make a difference and choose wisely. The folks at Touch ‘n Go eWallet are here to ensure that Malaysians continue living, paying and transacting in seamless ease.
What are you waiting for?! Turn ALL your lemons into lemonade this 2020 and download the Touch ‘n Go eWallet NOW! Available on your respective mobile device app stores. For more information on the ongoing campaigns and promotionals, visit https://www.tngdigital.com.my/big2mil and https://www.tngdigital.com.my/etunairakyat