A. Overall Purpose of the Job
- Provide leadership, organization and coordination to support PM key activities, encompassing program planning, governance and project management for Digital Wallet and its related projects
- Ensure all projects administered by the PM adhere to the best practices and standard approaches for program and project management.
- Manage change and promote the continuous improvement of project management related processes.
- Oversees the day-to-day E-Wallet operations
B. Job Description
- Monitor the status of programs and projects on a regular basis and to varying levels of detail according to audience
- To ensure the timely and accurate production of program status reports for PMO and senior management
- Quality and Assurance and control over Program/Project execution and outcomes including initial point of review for governance packs, prioritization challenges, cost & resourcing correction points
- Maintenance of portfolio risks and issues, including mitigation plans.
- Ensure smooth operations of the Digital Wallet services
C. Other Tasks
- Maintain a comprehensive Issue, Risk, and Decision documentation, as they relate to project timelines and co-dependencies, and coordinate solutions development.
- Maintain documentation of changes to scope, timelines, milestones, and deliverables, and identify dependency implications.
- Work with the team and business users to establish the SOP for the Digital Wallet operations and services.
- Ensuring project governance model/principles are actively documented, promoted and implemented effectively
- Development and continuous improvement of the Change Framework process and procedures
- Stakeholder management across organization pertaining to project management and also Digital Wallet operational services