Bachelor degree in sales / marketing / business or similar
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in a product management role, preferably from a fintech environment
- Proven success developing and implementing product changes and initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability to effectively priorities and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to present analysis results to senior management
- Ability to bring projects to successful completion
- Capability to create and implement process improvements and strategic initiatives
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and numbers via PPT and Excel
- Self-starter who thrives with minimal direction in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Rockstar presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong command of written and oral English.
- Possess good data analytical, cognitive, planning and organizing skillset.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team and handle multiple projects.
- Possess good communication styles and able to leverage on team’s abilities.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details to ensure high-quality work output.
- Able to write solution proposal
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Project & Excel.
- Motivation to continuously improve one’s self.